Saturday, March 7, 2009

It's Good To Be Back!

It has certainly been a while since I've been back to my blogging. I missed it. I've been busy going to school at Drexel earning my Bachelor of Science in PSY in addition to enrolling at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - majoring in digital design.

Sadly, the passing of my Father this past January has kept me from doing much on the creative side. I've been more focused on the kids and their activities and making sure we all had time to grieve and let time heal. It has been a difficult start to 2009.

I've been doing a little bit of manipulating some photos I've taken into digital designs. I will share a few as well as share some pieces the kids have created over the winter. I hope you enjoy:

This first image is a photo I took over the summer at Coney Island of a carousel horse that I manipulated with Photoshop. It has a fairy tale feel to it.


No comments: